Saturday, June 2, 2012

Trinity's Raccoon

I was getting ready to go home - jumped in my truck - when I caught a movement out the corner of my eye. I saw something climbing a tree, like a large squirrel, but looked again and saw it was a young raccoon.

I think I had startled it when I started the truck up.

Anyway, I got out my phone and began to record about a minute of this youngster's dash for freedom and safety. Naturally, I held the phone in it's vertical and upright position, so it recorded (and played) kiddy-whompus.

The good news it that when I uploaded it to Daily Motion, the site turned it upright, so you can enjoy it the way I saw it. Ain't technology grand?

You can find it here: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xr9vj3_0531121606-trinity-racoon

It is just a minute in length.

Have a great day and a blessed weekend, y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment