Sunday, March 15, 2009

In the Beginning

I have never before operated a blog, so I hope you will be patient with me as I learn the processes by which these things work.

It was suggested that blogging might be an effective way in which to share my thoughts with the world at large - you one or two faithful readers who may dare count yourselves as "the world at large" for the sake of my poor, fragile ego.

For those who may find this site by accident or even, dare I dream it, on purpose, it is my hope and ambition to examine the propers for each approaching Sunday (Using the Revised Common Lectionary as adopted by The Episcopal Church) and ponder how those lessons might apply to us in our daily living.

I may, from time to time, try my hand at discussing other matters as they occur.

I am truly glad you have found this humble little blog of mine, and I hope you will check back every so often.

Peace,

Fr. Keith

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogosphere! I'm looking forward to reading your mind... :-)

    ReplyDelete